Hovertravel invites locals to Portsmouth’s Big Day Out
Hovertravel, the fastest Isle of Wight passenger service across the Solent, is offering Isle of Wight residents a 10% discount on Hovertravel tickets for Portsmouth’s Big Day Out on the 12th and 13th March 2011*.
For the weekend of 12th and 13th March 2011, there will be many offers for Portsmouth and Isle of Wight residents, treating them to a Big Day Out in Portsmouth to celebrate British Tourism Week. Discounts include 50% off entry to Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, 50% off entry to Spinnaker Tower and special offers and discounts from many of the restaurants & shops at Gunwharf Quays.
To take advantage of this fantastic offer, residents just need to bring a utility bill and photo ID with them on the day and purchase their tickets from the respective attractions’ visitor centres. For more details visit www.hovertravel.co.uk/offer/portsmouth-big-days-out
*Terms and Conditions
- The tickets are only valid for the day they are purchased
- Only available on standard adult and child singles, period returns and day return tickets
- Offer is only available in the terminals on the day and not in advance
- Travel must originate from Ryde and customers must provide evidence of Island residency
- Cannot be sold with any other offers including attraction tickets and family offer
- Travel is for the 12th & 13th March 2011 only